Investor history comparison #3121

Previous version (159519)

Selected version (161045)

Name
Senegalese Senethanol SA
Classification
Private company
Comment
The founder of Senethanol SA is Benjamin Dummai. Dummai has over 30 years of experience agribusiness, especially in Africa and South America, and a criminal record for tax evasion and financial fraud. Senegalese Senethanol SA composed of 67% by Abe International LLC, a limited company registered in New York by Benjamin Dummai. The remaining 33% is controlled by Senegalese shareholders. On May 16, 2014 Benjamin Dummai is arrested by the police Senegalese, accused of embezzling nearly half a million dollars.

Name
Senegalese Senethanol SA
Country of registration/origin
Senegal
Classification
Private company
Comment
The founder of Senethanol SA is Benjamin Dummai. Dummai has over 30 years of experience agribusiness, especially in Africa and South America, and a criminal record for tax evasion and financial fraud. Senegalese Senethanol SA composed of 67% by Abe International LLC, a limited company registered in New York by Benjamin Dummai. The remaining 33% is controlled by Senegalese shareholders. On May 16, 2014 Benjamin Dummai is arrested by the police Senegalese, accused of embezzling nearly half a million dollars.