Deal #3216

Location #1

Spatial accuracy level
Administrative region
Location
Pehuajó, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Target country
Argentina

Land area

Size under contract (leased or purchased area, in ha)
[2014] 1082
Size in operation (production, in ha)
[2014] 1082
Comment on land area
The company started its activities in Argentina in 2007.

Intention of investment

Intention of the investment
Food crops

Nature of the deal

Nature of the deal
Outright Purchase

Negotiation status

Negotiation status
[2007] Concluded (Contract signed)

Implementation status

Implementation status
[2007] In operation (production)

Contract farming

On leased / purchased area
Yes
On leased / purchased area (in ha)
1082
On leased / purchased farmers
0

Operating company

Name of investment project
La Esmeralda project
Comment on investment chain
The company owns through its subsidiaries lands to his name as well hire state lands.

 

Network of parent companies and tertiary investors/lenders. Please right-click the nodes to get more details.

Legend
  • Is parent company of
  • Is tertiary investor/lender of
  • Left-click to reveal related parent companies and tertiary investors/lenders.
  • Right-click on investors to get more information.
  • Left-click to hide related parent companies and tertiary investors/lenders.

Data source #1

Data source type
Company sources
File
Date
2012-12-31

Data source #2

Data source type
Company sources
File
Date
2012-12-31

Data source #3

Data source type
Media report
File
Date
2012-12-31

Data source #4

Data source type
Media report
File

Data source #5

Data source type
Media report
File

Data source #6

Data source type
Media report
File

Data source #7

Data source type
Media report
File

Detailed crop, animal and mineral information

Crops area
Soya Beans, Wheat

Use of produce

Has domestic use
Yes
Has export
Yes

In country processing of produce

In country processing of produce
Yes

Overall comment

Overall comment
The company started its activities in Argentina in 2007. The company acts as a branch in the country. Mineral extraction are lithium and potassium. Church Exploration on the Josemaria Project is Conducted under the Josemaria JOGMEC Joint Venture, dated March 16, 2009, whereby JOGMEC has a 40% Participating Interest in the Josemaria Project and NGEx holds the remaining 60% and is the operator of exploration programs Conducted on the project . It is the only project that has the company in Argentina. Calixagro has stakes in major agricultural countries of South America such as Peru, Argentina, Brazil and Uruguay.

May 14, 2018, 9:41 p.m.

overwritten

This version

Compare with previous version

July 1, 2016, 11:06 p.m.

overwritten

Show this version

Compare with previous version

March 1, 2016, 12:42 a.m.

overwritten

Show this version

Compare with previous version

Oct. 9, 2015, 8:55 p.m.

overwritten

Show this version

Compare with previous version

Oct. 9, 2015, 8:53 p.m.

overwritten

Show this version

Compare with previous version

Jan. 16, 2015, 5:29 p.m.

overwritten

Show this version

Compare with previous version

Feb. 26, 2013, 9:09 p.m.

active

Show this version

First version

There are no comments to this deal yet.

Add a comment

(mandatory)
(mandatory)
(mandatory)

I've read and agree to the Data Policy.