Deal #2055

Location #1

Spatial accuracy level
Country
Location
Zambia

Target country
Zambia
Comment on location
No location information

Land area

Intended size (in ha)
100000

Intention of investment

Intention of investment
Agriculture unspecified

Negotiation status

Negotiation status
[2010] Intended (Under negotiation)
Comment on negotiation status
MoU signed in 2010 with the Zambia Development Agency to facilitate the acquisition of land for agricultural development.

Operating company

Operating company
Comment on investment chain
Neha International owns 99%, it is unclear who holds the other 1%- perhaps ZDA.

 

Network of parent companies and tertiary investors/lenders. Please right-click the nodes to get more details.

Legend
  • Is parent company of
  • Is tertiary investor/lender of
  • Left-click to reveal related parent companies and tertiary investors/lenders.
  • Right-click on investors to get more information.
  • Left-click to hide related parent companies and tertiary investors/lenders.

Data source #1

Data source type
Media report
File
Date
2010-01-01
Comment on data source
Farmland Grab- Neha International to acquire land in Zambia

Data source #2

Data source type
Personal information
File
Date
2013-10-01

Data source #3

Data source type
Media report
File
Comment on data source
Smart Investor-- Neha International Ltd (financial results ending June 2012)

Overall comment

Overall comment
No evidence could be found in the country that a contract has been signed. No new information on the deal (2015). Still no produce information available.

Oct. 3, 2016, 4:49 p.m.

overwritten

This version

Compare with previous version

Dec. 1, 2015, 11:33 a.m.

overwritten

Show this version

Compare with previous version

Oct. 8, 2015, 4:39 p.m.

overwritten

Show this version

Compare with previous version

Jan. 16, 2014, 3:57 p.m.

overwritten

Show this version

Compare with previous version

Aug. 14, 2013, 12:31 p.m.

overwritten

Show this version

Compare with previous version

May 9, 2013, 12:25 p.m.

overwritten

Show this version

Compare with previous version

Feb. 26, 2013, 8:48 p.m.

overwritten

Show this version

Compare with previous version

Feb. 25, 2013, 9:49 a.m.

overwritten

Show this version

Compare with previous version

Feb. 23, 2013, 9:25 a.m.

overwritten

Show this version

Compare with previous version

Feb. 15, 2013, 5:03 p.m.

active

Show this version

First version

There are no comments to this deal yet.

Add a comment

(mandatory)
(mandatory)
(mandatory)

I've read and agree to the Data Policy.